TICKETS AND BOOKING INFORMATION
Take advantage of our bargainous weekend and day passes, on sale until Wednesday 1 March.
Festival Weekend Pass £20*
Saturday or Sunday Day Pass £15*
Individual concert tickets £5* (except where otherwise stated)
Under 18s go FREE (except where otherwise stated) but must still hold a concert ticket or pass. Just book your free tickets at box office in the same way you would a paid ticket.
Click here to buy your festival pass!
BOOK OVER THE PHONE
Telephone Booking Line: 0114 2233 777
Our Telephone Booking Line is open at the following times:
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 8:00pm
BOOK IN PERSON
SIV TICKET BOX OFFICE (Sheffield City Hall)
Monday - Saturday: 9:30am - 5:30pm
DON’T MISS OUT - PLEASE GET THERE EARLY!
Pass holders are asked to arrive no later than 15 minutes before the start of each concert. Due to capacities and individual venue conditions, we cannot guarantee pass holders entry to any specific event. However, there is generally more than one event at any one time for you to enjoy. See website for full terms and conditions of passes and entry.
All events taking place at Yellow Arch Studios have a small capacity. Therefore Full Weekend and pass holders will be given the opportunity to book tickets in advance for these events. Tickets will be limited and available on a first come first served basis. Full Weekend and pass holders will be sent details of how to pre-book these Yellow Arch tickets on and this must be done by .
*A booking fee of 10% per ticket is added to all transactions including tickets sold on the door.
Full terms and conditions of passes and entry.
- Passes are subject to availability
- A booking fee of 10% per ticket applies to all transactions.
- Day passes are only valid for that stated day and are not interchangeable.
- Entry is not guaranteed and subject to venue capacities.
- Under 18’s go free and may be asked to provide proof of age.
- Pass holders are advised to arrive 15 minutes before the event start time.
- Festival passes are not valid for all events in the programme, including The Halle and Music Box for Babies which are priced separately. These individual events have separate pricing outside of the £5 individual tickets, this is stated in the printed guide and online.
- Passes cannot be exchanged, re-sold or refunded.
- Passes are subject to SIV Tickets conditions of sale, full details available at http://sivtickets.com/terms/.
- The festival programme is subject to change, notices of change will be posted on our website.